2 Location Options–
1: Katy, TX Studio (Space is Limited! Don’t wait to sign up!)
Mondays: Jan. 11, 18, 25, Feb. 1
1:00-3:30, $30 per session
2: Watercolor Art Society-Houston
Monday and Tuesday. April 11 & 12
9:30-3:30, $100 for 2 day workshop
A rather unusual supply list is below, or email Susan: LuchoLiz@gmail.com.
- Leaves: Freshly cut plants with printable veins, cut within 24 hours and flattened in a book. You may want to weigh down the book overnight. For best results, keep the plants flat in the book until we use them in class. Ferns and grasses, trees and bushes with prominent veining on their back side work beautifully. Also, interesting leaf shapes are lovely even without veining.
- Masking or painter’s tape
- Watercolor pencils (otional)
- Rocks, flat glass marbles (floral arranging marbles), or weights for plants. May be bought at most Dollar-type stores
- A baggie of fresh grass from your yard
- A pad of watercolor paper. We will do multiple paintings.
- Spray bottle or mist bottle of water
- Bottle of diluted dish detergent or shampoo
- White gouache (optional)
- White acrylic paint or paint marker(s) (optional)
- Paint cloths, rags or paper towels (I use terrycloth)