It was such a lovely, busy and delicious trip and here are my sketches, unedited. There is never enough time to finish a painting because it is always a rush but the important thing is to get a flavor/glimpse/hint of a few things along the way. The important thing is to create a memory. Click to see full images.
Schedule includes 4 sessions
- 07 Feb 2017, 1:00 PM 4:00 PM
- 14 Feb 2017, 1:00 PM 4:00 PM
- 21 Feb 2017, 1:00 PM 4:00 PM
- 28 Feb 2017, 1:00 PM 4:00 PM
$150 (WAS-H members)
$190 (WAS-H non-members)
Questions? Call WAS-H: 713 942-9966
- Several small sheets or a tablet of your favorite WC paper approx 9 x 12 or thereabouts
- Favorite watercolors
- A small variety of drawing tools. Pencil, permanent pen(s), a marker or 2 of various sizes
- SketchbookThe following items are optional if you have them around the house:
- An old wood handled watercolor brush
- Small piece of medium grade sandpaper
- small piece of white candle. Birthday candles work.